This March at Cake Poker will run the first $100,000 Rake Race. The race will be available for all the players that earn FPP (Frequent Player Points) in this period, with weekly prizes and bonus cash prizes for the top players from the leader board. The Race will start on 1st March 2012 at 12:00 GMT and will end at 11:59 GMT on 31st March. The updates will be live on the Cake Poker site under the section 100K Point Race Leader Board.
To be eligible for this rake race you must earn FFP by playing at the ring games (cash tables) or playing in tournaments for real money. One FPP (Frequent Player Point) is equal with a Race Point. To check your status, visit “My Account” while you are logged into the Cake Poker Software.
$100K Weekly and Monthly Race prize chart
Terms and Conditions
- Race points will be updated every 30 minutes
- You will receive the money in maximum 5 days after the races are over
- Points Calculations for each race:
– Race 1: Between 1st March and 9th March
– Race 2: Between 10th March and 16th March
– Race 3: Between 17th March and 23rd March
– Race 4: Between 24th March and 21st March
– Monthly Race: 1st March at 00:00 GMT thru 31st March 23:59 GMT
Cake Poker accepts US Players
First Deposit Bonus: 110% up to $600 and a free ticket to $500 New Depositors Freeroll.
For this Bonus you will need this Bonus Code: POKSOFTS